The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,331)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bike Stolen

I know its my fault, but my bike was stolen yesterday in Evanston and I am SO SAD about it. I have a picture, but its at home and Im at wor…

Started by Sara Thompson

9 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Sara Thompson

This Bike Is A Pipe Bomb

This is so silly...

Started by Aaron Bussey

17 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by mattbikes1

"How To" Videos?

I just found this one http://www.ehow.com/video_4987411_mount-rear-rack-bike.html . Any recommendations of other websites with good "how t…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

3 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by Tank-Ridin' Ryan

Speed Trap Alert! Where there are Chicago Bike Ambassadors there are Cops Ticketing You

It's 5pm on a late summer day, the sky is dark, and I hear thunder in the distance. I am biking south down Halsted trying to beat the rain…

Started by Michael

77 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by M.A.R.K.

Last call for Perimeter Ride t-shirts

Folks, We had a fabulous Perimeter Ride last Saturday with about 80 total participants, some sweet tailwinds and, best of all, no whiners.…

Started by John Greenfield

8 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by Kevin C Dormant

Room for rent, Logan Square, $617, available Sep 15 or Oct 1

1 bedroom + an office/den for rent in a 5-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom house in Logan Square. This is a share with 2 females in their 30s. It's a…

Started by smich

1 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by dan brown

2009 Bike Sale

End of Summer Rental Bike Sale! All 2009 Bikes Must Go! Up to 50% OFF! Hundreds of bikes to choose from, all in great condition! $50 non-r…

Started by Bike and Roll Chicago

5 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by Bike and Roll Chicago

frame welding

Hey All, I have a Trek aluminum road bike with a break in one of the chain stays. Is it possible to weld a cracked aluminum frame? If so, c…

Started by Swap

1 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by cutifly

CHICAGO FIRE!!! ROUND 3 OR 4..I FORGET

thinking about riding down to the Fire game on Aug. 16th.. the last few times has been a blast....everyone is welcome...tickets are pretty…

Started by joe

40 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by Vilda

62 Degrees???

At 8:10 am - according to the weather channel....

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

6 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by ERCHLVRSN

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service