The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,329)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bike Commutes

Some commutes are more interesting than others. And then there's Danny MacAskill's commute.

Started by S

7 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by mattbikes1

Brooks Middlebrook Saddle Bag

Does anyone know if a standard size U-lock will fit inside one of these beauts?

Started by David Jensen

4 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Weir's beard

Fuck the Worlds

There is a flier for this but the scanner I normally use is not working so I will quote: Finally a chance to win a race! All the good ones…

Started by Casey Cherry

0 Sep 16, 2009

Looking for Carol Stream bicyclists!

I'm reproducing a copy of the text I sent to the League of Illinois Bicyclists asking for volunteers here, as follows... thanks for your ti…

Started by Robert Guico

0 Sep 16, 2009

Bike Raffle for a Good Cause

You may have seen this bike on one of the Maurauder rides earlier this year (I tested it on two of the ride) and now you can win it in…

Started by Ed

6 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Ed

Good luck, Chicago Bike Messengers!

A group of local messengers are headed to Tokyo today for the Cycle Messenger World Championships...they are also part of a bid to bring th…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance

1 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

'Bicycles and Bodies' - 5 Chicago Artists celebrate the beauty of the machine and the body

I invite everyone with a love of art and bicycles to the opening night of 'Bikes and Body Art' at the 'Little Black Pearl Art Center' in Hy…

Started by Steve Dennis

0 Sep 15, 2009

Stolen Specialized

My bike was just stolen off of Damen & Fletcher just south of Belmont. I worked a double shift the other day and got a ride from someon…

Started by Daniel Villarreal

1 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Daniel Villarreal

Come join the new group.....Bike Builders

What it is: A place to post your builds. Ask questions. Find out about neat gear and where to get it. Talk shop, learn from others, and ge…

Started by Lee Diamond

0 Sep 15, 2009

bike spec needed - headset diameter : Trek 1400 vs. Miyata 112

both these bikes are from the mid 80's. I need to swap the fork and headset; and need to know if the diameters match anyone have a good s…

Started by dan brown

0 Sep 15, 2009

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service