The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,330)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Race Across America Viewing?

Does anyone want to watch RAAM next week? Does anyone know where it will be shown?

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

1 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Tank-Ridin' Ryan

Starving For Summer, June Bike-Camping Ride

The next installment of Pitching a Tent is coming up.    We are headed down to Starved Rock.  We have a campground that will accept us that…

Started by igz

0 Jun 4, 2010

FOUND: Vintage Red Raleigh

Yo Cyclists: I was walking around my neighborhood today and found a bicycle (badly beaten) in the street.  I brought it home in hopes of fi…

Started by Elizabeth Clarkson

2 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by wig [ isaac ]

Fun rides, west 'burbs

Rode the far-western segment of the Great Western Trail and discovered a local gem over the past weekend -- finally posted the narratives i…

Started by Dave Jacque

1 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by wig [ isaac ]

Bicycle Portraits - everyday South Africans and their bicycles. A photographic book in the making.

The Bicycle Portraits project was initiated by myself, Stan Engelbrecht (Cape Town, South Africa) and Nic Grobler (Johannesburg, South Afri…

Started by Stan Engelbrecht

2 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Stan Engelbrecht

Stolen Trek 2000-FOUND

my bike was stolen yesterday from my basement near fullerton and western. Someone took a crowbar to the door during the rain storm. If you…

Started by korie

20 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by h' Zerocats

Building A Bike

So as my nice bike has been stolen, I am now riding around on a crappy Schwinn Spirit. I am thinkin for a new bike I just might buy it piec…

Started by Daniel Villarreal

14 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Tony Adams

More pro cycling controversy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Nd13ARuvVE

Started by Michael A

6 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Chris L

Any 2nd Ward bicyclists??

Hello Chainlinkers,Ald. Fioretti is planning a ward bike ride for Saturday, July 10 and they are seeking constituents who may be interested…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance

2 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Active Transportation Alliance

Last Roller Derby Bout of the Home Season

Check out the event here:  http://www.thechainlink.org/xn/detail/2211490:Event:189670?xg_source=activity.   The Bout is on Saturday, June 5…

Started by BalloonBiker

0 Jun 2, 2010

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service