The Chainlink

my bike was stolen yesterday from my basement near fullerton and western. Someone took a crowbar to the door during the rain storm. If you see it riding around town PLEASE call me, there is a reward for anyone who finds it.

vintage white and red trek 200, it looks brand new, red white black grip tape, clear petals, full durace groupo, cinelli bars and steam, salle italia seat.

please call: 773.302.0985

Views: 263

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh lame.

That bike was in such amazing shape too... I will keep an eye out at Swaporama.
Sorry about your bike.
Please be sure to pass along the police report number so we can update the registry listing.
so sorry to hear this. how weak to take advantage of someone during a bad rainstorm too.
I live in HP and will keep my eyes open for it. I had a white trek 1200 that had red accents -
that is a beautiful bike and I hope it is found soon...
Oh, your bike look's so sweet i hope that "SOB" gets his.
We found the bike!!!!! guy tried to sell it on craigslist and we took the cops to his house. He had to return it to us because we had a police report. Thank you everyone for helping us find it, I truly appreciate the whole community looking out for us and eachother. hope you all have good luck and great times, maybe you will see me riding it with a huge smile on my face. :)
Did they arrest the scumbag?

korie said:
We found the bike!!!!! guy tried to sell it on craigslist and we took the cops to his house. He had to return it to us because we had a police report. Thank you everyone for helping us find it, I truly appreciate the whole community looking out for us and eachother. hope you all have good luck and great times, maybe you will see me riding it with a huge smile on my face. :)
YIPPIEE!!!!!
Awesome, vigilance pays off. I too am wondering if any charges were filed. Do tell...

korie said:
Are you planning on keeping the bike in the basement still?
hip hip HOORAY !!! returned to its rightful owner...all is well.

chixieonfixie said:
Are you planning on keeping the bike in the basement still?
Awesome news!

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service