The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,327)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cycling Videos

I have recently been making composite videos of the footage I have acquired over the past year. Its been a great one and I have made many n…

Started by Aaron Bussey

1 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Paul Gallas

Lulu.com offering a discount on "Bars Across America: Drinking and Biking from Coast to Coast"

Folks,For the month of June, Lulu.com is offering a 10% discount on "Bars Across America: Drinking and Biking from Coast to Coast."Go to ht…

Started by John Greenfield

3 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

pedal powered porsche

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaQB_tgS7f0&feature=player_embedded#!

Started by Michael A

8 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Chris B

Spring/Summer 2010 Trail Conditions

North Branch Trail (around the stables on March 9): Still snowy and slushy, but thawing. Does anyone know what condition the Tinley Creek…

Started by Tank-Ridin' Ryan

15 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Tank-Ridin' Ryan

Uptown Bikers, Stay Vigilant

Thought I would share this blog post.  http://www.uptownupdate.com/2010/06/uptown-bikers-stay-vigilant.htmlMonday, June 14, 2010A reader wr…

Started by J M

26 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Michael Perz

Teaching an adult to ride a bike?

I'm the team leader for Bike to Work Week for my office, and was contacted today by a co-worker who says she never learned how to ride a bi…

Started by Will

9 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Larry Mysz

Potentially stolen bikes seen on Dan Ryan on Saturday

I was driving northbound on the Dan Ryan Saturday and was passing an black 80's-early90's Ford full-size pickup truck (probably F-150) and…

Started by Will

10 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Tank-Ridin' Ryan

Would you pay for a branded milk crate

Would you pay for a milk crate for your bike if it had the logo of your favorite bike club/non profit/cause ? How much? Just a thought.

Started by Dubi Kaufmann

37 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Will

upcoming Chicago Kidical Mass rides

The Chicago Kidical Mass rides are growing fast and are a lot of fun.The rides have been similar in size to the neighborhood mass rides, i…

Started by Todd Allen

3 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth

Morning Rush Aggressive Motorists

For 5 years I biked to work at 6AM. Last week my company changed my start time to 9AM and now I hit the street at 8:30AM.  What a differenc…

Started by dav

17 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by h' Zerocats

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service