The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,330)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hitch Help Request

For a friend:He needs to have a hitch attached (welded) to his car in order to add a bike rack.  Who does this kind of work?  Is there a…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

14 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Will

Cyclist killed by hit and run last night.

Just saw this.   http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/2582906,stone-park-bike-hit-and-run-081010.article      

Started by Amber K

5 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Will

26x1.62 tire needed.. Having truble finding one

None of the shops around my house sell this size, CL was a bust, I cannot order online cause I do not have a CC, so I am now posting here t…

Started by M.A.R.K.

6 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Primitive Don

Joining a cycling team

What time of year do road cycling teams take on new members?  Also can you guys recommend some  teams for beginners

Started by XV

10 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Tank-Ridin' Ryan

Bike Heaven! If you haven't been, I'd highly recommend a visit --

I recently returned from a trip to the Netherlands and have dubbed myself the Unofficial Dutch Ambassador.  What an amazing place!  One of…

Started by Saya

20 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by djm

Bike Maintenance and Repairs

Hey Guys and Girls!I moved to the city in January and since then I have biked every single day! Its been great, I have really seen the city…

Started by Molly Moon

3 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Tank-Ridin' Ryan

Is there a good route from Chicago to Harbor Country in Michigan?

I've seen bicyclists on Route 12, but I'm not sure how to get through the Hamond/Gary area smoothly. I've ridden south on the lake shore as…

Started by Tom Andersson

11 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by dan b

Chicago Bicycle Film Fest?

Seeking information of the "Bicycle Film Festival" in Chicago this summer. The last two years I saw no films, but came to the street party…

Started by Andrew Bedno

2 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Andrew Haala

California biking

I've spent the past 10 days in California...Bay Area, Santa Barbara, Lake Tahoe. In each place I was surprised at the number of cyclists on…

Started by clp

5 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by David

On the look out for a STOLEN Green Surly Long Haul Trucker 56cm

Someone has been posting components of my stolen Surly Long Haul Trucker on craigslist.  Handlebars recently obtained. So far they posted t…

Started by 4130

4 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Marne Provost

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service