The Chainlink

October 29th.  It's the last Friday of the month, and the last Friday before the return to Central Standard Time.

Any ideas?

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

Here's a rough plan I've been brewing:
1) Meet at Daley Plaza
2) Ride somewhere in a group for a while
3) Break off the group and hit an eatery with friends
4) Go home

Anyone interested in partnering on this?
H3N3 said:
Here's a rough plan I've been brewing: 2) Ride somewhere in a group for a while Anyone interested in partnering on this?

Great! Why'n'choo make up a map for the 2nd stage?
I would, except . . . I went to google a little image of the Picasso and for some reason this popped up in Google Images:

And now I'm too sad to continue.

Bob Kastigar said:
H3N3 said:
Here's a rough plan I've been brewing: 2) Ride somewhere in a group for a while Anyone interested in partnering on this?

In solidarity with Comedy Central's events the next day, I move we dub this ride both the
"Mass to restore sanity." and "The Mass to keep fear alive."

H3N3 said:
I would, except . . . I went to google a little image of the Picasso and for some reason this popped up in Google Images:

Bob Kastigar said:
H3N3 said:

That's not really funny but that's the same guy (2 different pics) it has to be or twins.
?

Mike Zumwalt said:

H3N3 said:

Bob Kastigar said:
H3N3 said:

That's not really funny but that's the same guy (2 different pics) it has to be or twins.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service