1) You put on your jeans and they already have the right leg rolled up.
2) You do laundry when you don't have any more clean bike shorts.
- you dont even bother to clean the grease chain patterns off your leg anymore, or better yet, you have a permanent tattoo of them
- you carry at least 10 extra items in your bag related to 'on the road bike maintenance' and 'night time riding'
- you realize you've paid more for your bike clothes in sum total then your work clothes
- you take a long ride and wind up waving to at least five other cyclists you know
- youve become friendly with at least 2 or 3 bike mechanics
13) You walk around the office with reflective pant leg straps on your ankles all day. (I do this quite often and no one bothers to tell me).
you crash and your first question is...How's my bike?
Riding a bike through a big, congested city and feeling smarter than everyone else because you're moving.
If it’s spent on tandem it counts in both totals right?
- You’ve spent more money on cycling related items than on your significant other in the last three months