The Chainlink

So, I'm starting a project and I really need a fork. Does anyone have a threaded 1" road fork they're willing to part with? It doesn't matter if it's 27" or 700C, the longer the better. It'll have a 20" wheel in it. It doesn't have to be anything fancy or light, just not bent and relatively strong (i.e. at least above department store quality).

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://store.icyclesusa.com/shared/StoreFront/default.asp?CS=icycle...

Kinesis steel. Shiny chrome. $40.

Otherwise Recyclery
M.A.R.K. that fork looks perfect except how far up do the threads start? I need like 4-4.5" from crown race to bottom of threads as the bike I'm putting it on has a pretty short head tube. Unless you have a tap that can cut new threads :)
I should be able to make it work, when can I come check it out? Gimme a call if you want.

M.A.R.K. said:
I believe the gap is 5 - 5.5 inches to the bottom of the threads.. If it doesn't need to be for 27 or 700's, I have a couple of MTB forks sitting around too but idk the measurements from race to threads, I just know they are fit for 26 inch wheels.
I don't have a tap.
El Gecko said:
M.A.R.K. that fork looks perfect except how far up do the threads start? I need like 4-4.5" from crown race to bottom of threads as the bike I'm putting it on has a pretty short head tube. Unless you have a tap that can cut new threads :)

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service