The Chainlink

Why on Earth Would You Pay Attention to Rebecca Black?

So Rebecca Black has 2 threads in the main forum and 1 in Kiddical Mass as I post this. And really i can only ask why over and over?

Is the Chainlink mainly made up of 13yr old girls? Is everyone on Chainlink hearing impaired? Does everyone here really love putrid music?

And how is it being debated that it sends a pro-car message? As much as we rail against cars all it shows is kids sitting in a car. That does happen in reality.

Views: 489

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Every time you mention Rebecca Black it drives knives into Domo-Kun's brain, please stop.

Well now it's Saturday so...

As covered by Stephen Colbert!

Maybe the bikey version of John's cover could have a cardboard car door attached to a bike. Or would that be sending a mixed message?

I think we can all be thankful that John and Aaron did not deign to rap.

James Baum said:

Wasn't there supposed to be a rap break in there someplace near the end?

Peen, I know who you are in the real world and will pee in your beer for posting that video. ;-)
Just in case you want to join the Rebecca Black Fan Club or See her Official Page.
Download her hit single Friday at Amazon or  iTunes  for only $.99!

13 day$ in the top 100!

That gives me very little incentive to answer this question!

Gabe said:
Peen, I know who you are in the real world and will pee in your beer for posting that video. ;-)
Thanks James. You are helping prove the cultural failure of our civilization. ;-) People get dumber and dumber.
There wasn't a question I'm stating ;-)

Peenworm Grubologist said:
That gives me very little incentive to answer this question!

Gabe said:
oh dang i never learned to read.

Rebeccablack.net is apparently still open.  It'd be a good investment if someone could get a site up quickly.

Hitcount$ are what it is all about!

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service