The Chainlink

Who's signed up? I've never ridden it before...any tips or info?

Also, West Town Bikes needs 12 volunteers, including 3 Checkpoint managers.


SWEET!

Views: 136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm voluteering for the UAR at the YMCA...
I haven't gotten anything since I signed up to volunteer. Has anyone else received anything?
I know Wes and I signed up to volunteer and never heard back. Oh well. I can watch football and drink ;-)
We had a manager meeting tonight and nothing seems to have gone awry as far as that was concerned. The managers were just called about it Tuesday night. I had sent an e-mail to the volunteer gal but it was not acknowledged.
I don't know what the time frame is for contacting the volunteers but I agree it's pretty poor to leave them with nothing but the automatic confirmation they received when signing up, 3 days before the event.
Based on what I heard tonight I do strongly believe everyone who signed up will be needed.
not here. I know from the past they were pertty good about confirming volunteers; but they are understandably on the road and may have technical issues. I plan on just showing up at Murphy's
Bleachers to get my assignment (my orig. volunteer job was based there)...Dan

jamimaria said:
I haven't gotten anything since I signed up to volunteer. Has anyone else received anything?
I signed up on the volunteer page and found Jackie to be responsive when I emailed her (jackie@adventurefit.com) with questions.

dan brown said:
not here. I know from the past they were pertty good about confirming volunteers; but they are understandably on the road and may have technical issues. I plan on just showing up at Murphy's
Bleachers to get my assignment (my orig. volunteer job was based there)...Dan

jamimaria said:
I haven't gotten anything since I signed up to volunteer. Has anyone else received anything?
I got a call from Jackie this morning.

I am doing beer tent security sunday -- whatch out !!!


DB

Shawn C. said:
I signed up on the volunteer page and found Jackie to be responsive when I emailed her (jackie@adventurefit.com) with questions.

dan brown said:
not here. I know from the past they were pertty good about confirming volunteers; but they are understandably on the road and may have technical issues. I plan on just showing up at Murphy's
Bleachers to get my assignment (my orig. volunteer job was based there)...Dan

jamimaria said:
I haven't gotten anything since I signed up to volunteer. Has anyone else received anything?
I got The Call that I'm doing set-up, which was very handy because I wasn't sure if I'd volunteered yet or not. But the important question here is: do they have the big wheels again this year?
Can't tell you ;-)

Peenworm Grubologist said:
I got The Call that I'm doing set-up, which was very handy because I wasn't sure if I'd volunteered yet or not. But the important question here is: do they have the big wheels again this year?
Does anyone have an idea of how things went in general?
Did =anyone= figure out the "girl smiles" checkpoint?
Thx . . .
i think there were two teams that came up with dillingers and made it to biograph... don't know how many figured it out and didn't make it though. had a great time volunteering too!


H3N3 said:
Does anyone have an idea of how things went in general?
Did =anyone= figure out the "girl smiles" checkpoint?
Thx . . .
Is this the place the folks who got it wrong ended up at?

S. Campbell said:
i think there were two teams that came up with dillingers and made it to biograph... don't know how many figured it out and didn't make it though. had a great time volunteering too!


H3N3 said:
Does anyone have an idea of how things went in general?
Did =anyone= figure out the "girl smiles" checkpoint?
Thx . . .

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service