The Chainlink

Who did you run into that you know today on your ride? Today was unlike any other day, especially in nice weather.

Aaron at Belmont and Clark and then my brother's ex girlfriend/yoga instructor at Schubert and Clark.

Views: 8855

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jami, I saw Kathy on my way home tonight, too. We must have been close! :)
Jamie (jamimaria), Craig S and my bro (also a chainlinker). Craig, I was on the bus as you were riding down Clark at Barry.
I was on the bus one day (#56) and Cezar Jenkns literally ride right by me as he passed the bus. I was pounding on the window yelling to get his attention (to no avail) and then realized I looked like a crazy
homeless dude.... LOL

Julie Hochstadter said:
Jamie (jamimaria), Craig S and my bro (also a chainlinker). Craig, I was on the bus as you were riding down Clark at Barry.
yeah, i realized it was no use trying to get Craig's attention.

dan brown said:
I was on the bus one day (#56) and Cezar Jenkns literally ride right by me as he passed the bus. I was pounding on the window yelling to get his attention (to no avail) and then realized I looked like a crazy
homeless dude.... LOL

Julie Hochstadter said:
Yep! It was good to see you Julie!

Julie Hochstadter said:
There are 2 of us around?

That had to have been some other Craig S. as I didn't make it south of that monstrosity at 1060 W. Addison yesterday all week.

Julie Hochstadter said:
Tuesday evening, standing at the S/E corner of Halsted/Waveland with a co-worker, waiting for the light to change so we could walk back to work, there goes Katie Paffhouse, ZZOOOOOM not but three feet from me on her way north.

Had I not been deep in the throes of a food coma brought on by huge portions of delicious Thai bar-b-qued pork fried rice, I might have been able to wave or yell salutations. Instead I think I just stood there with hands in my pockets, mumbling incoherently.
Coming home from a long ride today Jami was riding down my street with a lobster in her helmet ( kind of hard to miss )

today's garmin

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/33382009
wow. nice riding Mikey!

Michael A said:
Coming home from a long ride today Jami was riding down my street with a lobster in her helmet ( kind of hard to miss )

today's garmin

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/33382009
I agree ... lucky to scape through.
I ran into Leah today, what fun! Ironically she was the ONLY cyclist I saw on my entire commute in this morning.
This morning I saw LarryN on his way to volunteer for the ATA.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service