The Chainlink

Who did you run into that you know today on your ride? Today was unlike any other day, especially in nice weather.

Aaron at Belmont and Clark and then my brother's ex girlfriend/yoga instructor at Schubert and Clark.

Views: 8854

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am going to have to meet some of you, because I am quite sure i see many of you all the time.  I plan to go from Chailink observer to true member pretty soon. 

OK - I saw FOUR (well, kind of) chainlinkers this morning :

Kellie

Laura

Winston

and Huckelberry

the new roommates (winnie and huckleberry) seem to getting along great.

and winston didn't try to chew on the metal bike stand. must be the heat !

droped off a bike rack for iggi (there is the bike content...so there)

I saw Terry on my way in today, got to ride together from Grand/Wells to Washington/LaSalle. 
I encounterd Garth aka "Da square wheelman" on Oakley just south of Division today. 
I ran into vxla and ronit.  Fun times on the north side!
Rob & I  ran into Julie Hochstadter on Lincoln Ave on the commute home this afternoon :)
It was good to run into you guys!

Melanie said:
Rob & I  ran into Julie Hochstadter on Lincoln Ave on the commute home this afternoon :)
I don't see anyone I know because I have like 4 friends.
Joe Sak commuting southbound on Milwaukee Avenue before 9:00 am at a pace which was brisker than my normal commuting pace.
Jelous :))

Kevin C said:
Joe Sak commuting southbound on Milwaukee Avenue before 9:00 am at a pace which was brisker than my normal commuting pace.
I called out to Larry riding south on the LFP near belmont while I was riding north last night.
Last night I saw John riding up Wells as Cam and I had dinner at Bistro Margot, I called out too late for him to hear me though.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service