The Chainlink

Mine is a Lady's Rudge - me on the right %-{)> Send in your photos!!!!

Views: 6677

Replies to This Discussion

ALL gorgeous! Those Schwalbe Cream Tyres really make a difference, don't they! This is my current obsession ... a 40s or 50s BSA: Built Like a Gun!

More pix here!

Mark Garzon said:
Picked up a Raleigh Sports awhile back and haven't stopped collecting since, some are heavy, some light. Here are the rides:
1977 Grand Prix (Repainted and turned into a porteur) 1976 Sprite (Single Speed)
1980 Competition GS
1969 Sports

Beautiful machine!

Mark Garzon said:
Oh man, that BSA is gorgeous! Perfect bones. What's the ETA for restoration work? Love to see it when it's finished.
Heck, I want to see the 'soon to arrive' BSA hub. Supposedly based on the SA model K.

+1 on the Schwalbe fitted Sports.
small wheels gotta represent!

'68, Raleigh 20
'68, Moulton Mark III
'09, Lloyd Cycles, Fiasco 20

And, as the gents up north said, it shifts in the opposite direction from the SA - pull tight is 3rd gear ... who would've thought ...

Mike Bullis said:
Heck, I want to see the 'soon to arrive' BSA hub. Supposedly based on the SA model K.

+1 on the Schwalbe fitted Sports.
Good things roll in small packages, indeed!

olloyd1 said:
small wheels gotta represent!

'68, Raleigh 20
'68, Moulton Mark III
'09, Lloyd Cycles, Fiasco 20

Hi all ! currently I own and ride a 73 Raleigh sport 3 speed all original and in very clean condition that I enjoy running around on and I ride my favorite bike a M6R brommie (brompton) british racing green ...more props to the small wheelers!!!

The latest Robin Hood 1962-65

Rescued it last August.

The latest build. Fifties Raleigh frame with fancy paint rocking a fixed Bendix 2 speed hub

Probably ride this one at the Wheeling Wheelmen's St. Pat's Ride.

She's a Raleigh LTD-3. 1974. 3 speed. Not that the 3 speeds all work.
Beeeeeee-u-ti-fullllll! There are a number of things you can try to get all 3 speeds working ... all of them very easy. Let me know if I can help!
Nice shot of the LTD.
Probably just needs a twist of the cable adjuster.
My new Marfield

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service