The Chainlink

Second Annual "Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me" Taping- (11/10/11) EPILOGUE

The Chainlink block of 40 tickets were all disseminated and a good time was had by all (I think). Thanks to all who showed up. We'll have to do it again sometime.

Great panel and Carl and Peter were, well, Carl & Peter. The only surprise for me was that I would have thought Seth McFarlane would have been funnier. Don't forget to listen to the show on Saturday @ 10:00 am or download the podcast. It's always fun to try to hear yourself laughing. For those of you who didn't want to stand in line before the Carl Kasell autograph pillows sold out, they're available online.

Views: 1398

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Less than two weeks to go and there are only 13 tickets left. If you've said you're going, but haven't sent me money, you only think you're going, but are not yet confirmed. If you're on the fence, what are you waiting for?
I'm in
Sweet!

Ironika Leigh said:
I'm in
Are there still tickets available?  If so, I would like 2 and can put a check in the mail tomorrow.
Kevin, if you still have a tickets available, pm me so we can make payment arrangements - thanks.  
As of Saturday when he helped me load the bike racks he said 13. Kevin, number update?

As of this morning, 10/31, I have 13 tickets remaining for the 11/10 taping. The next show that isn't sold out is 12/15 and that's because tickets haven't gone on sale yet. Only people who have sent payment will be confirmed for the show. I want to show up with a list of 40 confirmed attendees. Here's the Chainlink Event Entry for where to/how to pay. It's first come/first served. When the tickets are gone, their gone.

Shawn C., Ironika Leigh, Dottie, Carri Anne, Katie Paffhouse, Susan Erin Rensink, AKA Paul, Susan Levin, Wesley Donezal?

I sent you a check this morning.  Same address as last year's.

Thanks!

i definitely want to go. do you want me to send you a check or just bring cash that night?
I want you to send me a check. I don't want to deal with collecting payment that night.

Ironika Leigh said:
i definitely want to go. do you want me to send you a check or just bring cash that night?
I want to go too, please. If any ticket still available, please let me know.
So I'm a doofus and double booked Aaron and me - we can't use our tickets (which we haven't paid for.) If you end up with two unpaid tix, I'll pay for them!

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service