The Chainlink

Recently completed a build on the 2009 Fuji Track Pro frame, only out find out that it doesn't fit as close as i want it to. willing to let it go for $1100 or best offer.

comes with:

2009 Fuji Track Pro frame, 61cm

SRAM Omnium crankset, black/grey 48t, 175 crank arms

Crank Brothers smarty pedals

Spank tweet tweet half-link chain

Fuji United full carbon fork

Cane Creek Forty headset

Velocity Deep-V rims, black

Continental Ultrasport tires, 700x23

Halo Track cog, red annodized, 15t

Shimano 105 front brake

Selle Italia SL flow saddle

Forte road stem, 100mm

Profile Design bullhorn-style bars

SRAM RED annodized red alloy brake lever

Forte Grip-tec red bar tape

it's a real fun ride, it's just uncomfortable for me for too long a ride, my legs are just a little too long for the frame. the seatmast is uncut, and i will include the cutting guide for you. message me if you're interested, i live out in the burbs right now, but willing to meet at the train station or something at your convenience.

Views: 3379

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

God, I wish I had the money. Stupid holidays. I ride a 61 and it's hard to find bikes that I'd actually ride in my size. If it's still for sale when I have the dough I'm gonna grab that.

Make me an offer, worst case I say no, and you hit me up again when you have the money.

Honestly, the amount I'd be able to offer right now would be insulting.

well, if it doesn't sell anytime soon, feel free to message me again.

Sounds good.

still available, to anyone interested.

bump

I am interested. I've been looking every where for this bike with an uncut seat mast. You mention that your legs are too long. How tall are you? I'm fairly tall myself and need to know if this bike would be big enough for me.

Thanks,

TJ

Zach Mooney said:

still available, to anyone interested.

i'm 6'5", with a fairly long inseam, roughly a 36. if you're any taller than that, probably not. if you happen to be shorter than that though, it's a very comfortable ride.

would you have any interest in selling the frame only?

Zach Mooney said:

i'm 6'5", with a fairly long inseam, roughly a 36. if you're any taller than that, probably not. if you happen to be shorter than that though, it's a very comfortable ride.

i'm mostly looking to sell the complete bike.

still available, all offers considered.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service