The Chainlink

Hey everyone so i ended up going down to working bikes, They had great service and the man fitted the bike to me and told me all about it and my local clubs. He also through in some lights, saddle bag, and a t shirt. The bike was $275 and i love it. It runs great, smooth, and responsive. This is my first road bike and im very happy with it. Anyone know much about these. It looks like its from the 90's or so. 

Views: 7351

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know nothing about the bike, but congratulations and may you ride it in good health!

Congrats on the new bike!  May it last you long for many miles and many smiles!

Describe the colors (paint color, lettering color, highlight color on the letters) and we can tell you what year it is.

Pink letters, white outline
Attachments:
H
Attachments:

Take a drive side photo so we can see what the group on it is...

oh and what is a good saddle for this kind of bike? becuase im not a big fan of this one

The group?

notoriousDUG said:

'Group' is a term generally used to refer to the derailleurs, shifters, crank and sometimes brakes and hubs a bike is built with.  You cannot tell what the parts on it are without a shot of the drive side of the bike.

A saddle is a very personal choice, what works for you may not work for others and vise=versa.

youngmancycle said:

The group?

notoriousDUG said:

Here u go
Attachments:
More
Attachments:
And again
Attachments:

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service