Just wanted to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who came out to Montrose on Sunday to help us with the race, or just to spectate!

Pretty tough conditions all the way around, but Chicagoans are pretty tough too!

I'm already mentally designing next years' course, so mark your calendars now!
Anne Barnes

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fire, please.
Can't wait!

It was really neat to to see our harbor turned into a race track for a couple of hours, especially with chickens, bluemen, pantless riders, etc.

The coffee, hot dogs and soup kept everyone warm!
No no, thank you. It was freezing, but tons of fun to watch. Might have to enter the Cat4 race next year.
well, i was wearing THREE pairs of pants all day!

Julie Hochstadter said:
Can't wait!

It was really neat to to see our harbor turned into a race track for a couple of hours, especially with chickens, bluemen, pantless riders, etc.

The coffee, hot dogs and soup kept everyone warm!
do it !!!

do the whole cup series too !!

Tank-Ridin' Ryan said:
No no, thank you. It was freezing, but tons of fun to watch. Might have to enter the Cat4 race next year.
Dan,

Will you drive me to Carpentersville, Woodstock, etc next year? :)
dan brown said:
do it !!!

Tank-Ridin' Ryan said:
no but the cuttin crewser will ;-)

Tank-Ridin' Ryan said:
Dan,

Will you drive me to Carpentersville, Woodstock, etc next year? :)
dan brown said:
do it !!!

Tank-Ridin' Ryan said:
heheheh... received the ultimate compliment early sunday morning when the second guy arriving around 5:45 am asked me if i was eskimo after finding out i had been stackin' snow blocks since 11:30 pm late saturday night.

second compliment: was when he asked if i was homeless. my reply was that i have a home... just didn't have a place to stay.

Anne said:
well, i was wearing THREE pairs of pants all day!

...you're welcome!

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service