Stolen of Saturday, 1/8/2011, from Northwestern University, Evanston

Empella Bonfire 

- White frame 
- RED handle bars 
- SRM System 
- Broken water bottle holder 
- Anti-theft wheel locks (need a special key to take off wheels) 
- Flat petals (non-racing/click-in petals) 

Please let me know if you see/find the bike. 

Thanks 

I have already registered the bike with the stolen bike registry.  I have called all local bike stores.  I filed a police report, and I posted on Craigslist.

Views: 739

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please complete your report on the Stolen Bike Registry by adding where it was stolen from.  NU is a pretty big place.

Ryan,

Unfortunately, I don't have access to the account to edit the information.  It was stolen from North campus (Noyes and Sheridan) at Northwestern University.

I know Bobb Hall (I lived in Elder). The change has been made.

Tank-Ridin' Ryan said:
Please complete your report on the Stolen Bike Registry by adding where it was stolen from.  NU is a pretty big place.
Just a quick question, by SRM system do you mean that you had a SRM powermeter/crankset on it or that you had SRAM parts?
SRM power meter/crank set

S said:
Just a quick question, by SRM system do you mean that you had a SRM powermeter/crankset on it or that you had SRAM parts?
Wow that really sucks.  Best of luck in getting the bike back.

dweiss42 said:
SRM power meter/crank set

S said:
Not sure if this is helpful, but i was told by a CPD officer that there is a nest of bike thieves living in the vicinity of Howard & Winchester (7500 N.) Seems they work the Loyola and Northwestern campuses among other places...

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service