The Chainlink

selling a 52cm (c-c) Shogun road bike for 170,-

Hi Forum,

I am selling my bike because I am going back to germany.

it is an Shogun Alpine GT road bike. I am asking 170,- for it - price negotiable.
the frame height from center to center is 52cm. It is a really nice steel frame (Chromology).
The bar end shifters and also the rest of the shifting is Shimano. The crank is a "biopace" crank - you don't want to miss it anymore if you drove it once!!!
of course i can remove my self-made-mudgards if you don't like them :-)

If you have any questions, please just ask! (i will give you my email-adress or phone number if you are interested in the bike).

actually, the bike is located in Wilmette and you are more than invited to step by for a test drive! The bike runs great!

(the bike is also on craigslist, don't worry about the two different prices - i just would prefer a buyer from the forum!)

Felix

Views: 757

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Few things pinpoint the exact vintage of a bike like a Biopace chainring :-)

Felix, I sent you a friend request.

Or h's taste in music!

With the long chain-stays, bar end shifters and eyelets - this looks like it could make a great all purpose tourer/commuter.

h' 1.0 said:

Few things pinpoint the exact vintage of a bike like a Biopace chainring :-)

Hi, the bike is still available - bacause I had to move it is now in es Plaines (around Lake Park) and from wednesday mroning on it will be in the south, next to the crossing of 47th and racine.

Felix

The bike is gone!

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service