The Chainlink

Raleigh Detour 4.5 Step Through Women's Bike in White 2011

My Raleigh Detour 4.5 Step Through Women's bike (Serial #U09K03499) was stolen out of my garage (someone broke in) on Sunday night, August 26th. Model only comes in white for women and black for men. 

If you see my bike, please let me know! It's listed on the stolen bike registry.

I don't have a picture of my bike, so I'm attaching one I pulled from the web. Distinguishing features, it has my bike U lock kryptonite bike lock still attached to it and a silver bike rack on the back by planet bike.

It was the first new, nice $$ bike I ever bought. All others have been used beaters. Went back to a beater. It's a pretty cute beater who may win my heart back in time once I force what that ride was like out of my memory. Heartbroken. 

Views: 340

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One other thing, I found my bike listed on Craig's list. My friend tried to meet up with him but the guy got paranoid at the last minute and blew him off. Sigh. I was so close to getting it back. I just wanted to make sure my posting was for members only since this is the first post I've made after I saved my settings. Don't want that punk seeing this.

Anyhow, going to try the swap-o-rama tomorrow. I'll prob be going by myself since my bf is out of town and am pretty sure not any of my friends want to go with me at 7am on a Saturday. Is anyone going this Saturday to look for their bike? If so, let me know. Also, anyone have any recommendations on how to go about looking for my bike there and if I do find it, what to do?

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service