The Chainlink

The first day of Spring is March 20th

Views: 1473

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Marne - hey : when's the last time that cool single speed was showered ??? he he he

DB

Michelle Green said:
Oh, of course. The trade system is definitely modified on a case by case basis, though if it's a sealed bottom bracket there might be complications that some mechanics might not be ready to take on.

Michael A said:
Fair trade would depend on the type and amount of work to be done. Is it a sealed bottom bracket, or loose bearings? Does it just need to be relubed or a 10.000 mile overhaul?
Michelle Green said:
I think most of us could agree these sorts of jobs work best on trade. One greased bottom bracket for one polished down tube, for example.

Hmm.. resisting all "quick release" innuendos....
Marne Provost said:
I think I'm getting my bottom bracket worked on tonight, it's been a couple of days since I had it overhauled last...

iggi said:
yes...greasing the bottom brackets.
Of course we or I never objectify women but a nice day along Oak street watching volleyball would be a spirit lifter for sure.

I have seen lots of nude bike shots. Very female oriented, to which I find unfair. I can die happy now that I have seen something like this :-)

Lacks some good body/facial hair though

Shay said:

Now I feel better about this thread. A bit more balanced. ;-)

after reading these comments I have decided here is truly an injustice with the major lack in male/bike photographs. Guys, its up to you. get your arses out their so to speak and flood the www and show the world that we too are worth ogling at to.

Glen, we're not...

YES!!!  

You don't have to be perfect.  In fact, it's better if you're not.  Then you seem more human.

Glen (FTF) said:

after reading these comments I have decided here is truly an injustice with the major lack in male/bike photographs. Guys, its up to you. get your arses out their so to speak and flood the www and show the world that we too are worth ogling at to.

Not perfect? Shay what are you some kind of hippy?

What would happen if you're riding down a hill at 35 mph on a bike that's "good enough"  and wreck?

You would die, you die if you're not perfect.

But let me post another pic.

What I meant was you don't have to look like Brad Pitt or something.

Mike Zumwalt said:

What would happen if you're riding down a hill at 35 mph on a bike that's "good enough"  and wreck?

I have to say that I like Mike's picture better than your suggestions.  

Shay said:

What I meant was you don't have to look like Brad Pitt or something.

Mike Zumwalt said:

I'm just agitating for equality here, man.  Give the ladies some eye candy!

Craig S. said:

I have to say that I like Mike's picture better than your suggestions.  

Let me find my WNBR photo from last year!
I'd just like to say "Thank You Ladies" for being so kind as to show off your beautiful bodies to all of us.  I do hope you all have a wonderful day.  I may as well give a "Thank You" in advance to all the women this summer who also choose to dress scantily.  Very kind of you, very kind indeed.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service