Every Legacy Frameworks ( http://legacyframeworks.com ) bike is handbuilt in Chicago with US made lightweight steel tubing, coated with a durable powder coating. The frame design was created to be a comfortable, everyday bike that can be customized to almost anyone's needs.
This bike has a special reflective coating that is not visable durring the day, but will reflect light shined at it at night.
This bike is technically a 51cm c-c, but will usually fit a person between 5'9" and 6'4", it comes outfitted with the following components standard:
Standard, All New Components:
• Cartridge bearing bottom bracket and headset
• Three Piece Alloy Crank
• Single speed alloy hub with replaceable freewheel
• Double walled 700c rims, stainless spokes
• Schwalbe Marathon tires
• Stainless steel brake cables
• Avid Cantilever Brakes and levers.
• Alloy upright stem, seatpost, handlebars and kickstand.
• Sport Gel Saddle
• True Temper Double Butted Chromolly Steel Tubing
• TIG Welded construction combined with Brass and silver brazing
• Powder Coated finish for durability
• Upgradable with highly available aftermarket parts. No proprietary interfaces
Bike is shown with a rear planet bike rack, but can be sold without for $1,150+tax.
Price $1,180 +tax ($1,292.10 total)
This bike can also be customized to add an internal geared hub, or almost any customizable component.
We also have more frames and forks available in both small and large ( 5'8" - 6'4") sizes where a custom color is also an option.