The Chainlink

It is time this Saturday for the Midnight Marauders 4th annual Subterranean Ride. This has been the most popular ride we have put on since its inception. Basically it is a tour of the underground, and sub street level roads, oddities, attractions, and distractions in the down town area. For first timers, it will be a chance to see places that you probably never would, and for veterans, yet another chance to figure out “Where the hell did we go?” There will be some exciting new twists this year if we can pull them off, so even veterans will experience some new things.

For those unaware, there is a labyrinth of streets, tunnels and service roads under the city that only people that work there normally see, but this month Marauders get too as well.

We will meet at the traditional location, the Billy Goat Tavern, 430 N. Michigan Av(lowerlevel), at 11pm, August the 21st. It is located at the intersection of Hubbard, and Lower Michigan Av., if you cant find it go downstairs. There will be a couple rougher sections on the ride, but any serviceable bike should work.

This is not a trailer friendly ride, unless it is a single wheel jobbie.

Martin

Views: 577

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

pwned, I liked that.

Got my panniers packed and none of you lazy fucks are getting my painfully cold canned Fat Tire at 4 in the wakeup.
Lee S hasn't read all about my hatred for that God Awful Song!

Damn Queen... :P

http://www.thechainlink.org/forum/topics/worst-song-ever
me or the group?
both it seems - nothing personal I just really, really, really loathe that song

Lee S said:
me or the group?
I was just searching for the opposite of the death metal
touche

Lee S said:
I was just searching for the opposite of the death metal
Now I know what to crank as I ride behiind you all night
you're bringing tunes too?