Hi,
I am thinking about selling my Large 2011 Novara Fusion with some upgrades. I am 5'8 and bike fits me perfectly.

Bike has Alfine 8 speed IGH and Alfine dynamo front hub.

Lights are upgraded to Lumotec IQ Cyo R Senso Plus front and Busch & Müller Toplight Line Brake Plus back. Back light has a neat feature that it becomes brighter when you slow down.

Saddle has been upgraded to B17 Brooks saddle.

Pedals have been upgraded to Shimano M324 pedals.

Grips have been upgraded to Ergon GP1

Rear rack has been upgraded to Racktime Trunkit rack.

Chain and rear sprocket was replaced last year as part of regular maintenance. Rear tire has been also replaced because it was worn out.

I've been using this bike for last 3 year commuting almost every day (except this last winter ugh). Bike is in great working shape (some scratches etc.).

Reason for selling it? Not sure that I want to but, I've been thinking about building a surly cross-check and I have couple of other bikes that I use now so maybe it's time to sell it. I can't remember how much I paid for it when I bought it from REI, but I was thinking about pricing it at $500 if that seems fair.

Anyone interested? I am including stock photos, but if you are interested and would like to see pictures of the actual bike, I can take them tonight when I get home.

Views: 720

Attachments:

Reply to This

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service