The Chainlink

Jamie just finished building our gorgeous new wood canoe, which means the inflatable Sevylor Colorado 2-person kayak that we bought a few years ago for $600 is up for sale. 

Lightly used, has a storage bag.  Full disclosure; we've noticed a slow leak that doesn't interfere with use and could be easily patched.  A lot of fun for fishing or simply paddling about in rivers, lakes.  Plenty of room for gear and/or cooler.  Here's a link on Meijer to the brown version of the boat and a review (ours is royal blue and black):

http://www.meijer.com/s/sevylor-colorado-inflatable-2-person-canoe/...

Views: 450

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah, you must not know winston

Ace Mann said:
Niki I sent you a friend request yesterday about the Kayak,but you can also just email at jpjames2000@yahooDOTcom.Thank you. On the dog side.You can buy snow booty shoes that you could put on the dog and if he doesn't move around too much in the kayak would be fine.I hope to buy the kayak and Laura if you would like to come out and try it with your dog no problem.I have seen a lot of dogs in rafts, canoes and kayaks.
What's he want for the canoe?

Niki E said:
The kayak is no longer available.  It appears I should have talked at greater length with Jamie about how attached he is to the inflatable.  Looks like we need to keep adding to our flotilla.  Sorry, Ace!

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service