The Chainlink

I *need* a dance party. I have heard the Hide Out at midnight on Saturdays is a good place for this.  Would anybody be interested in going next weekend? Ride, dance, ride some more.

Seriously. Dance. Please. Or come and just watch? I'm trying to gauge interest before I actually make an event page...

Views: 136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If that's not your thing the only other thing happening is...

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=285639237488
So I can dance excessively on Friday *and* Saturday... Now what about Monday-Thursday? Not even joking.

Spencer "Thunderball" Thayer! said:

This weekend there is only one place to be if you're going to be shakin' yo' shit.
FREE WITH RSVP

EBONY BONES :: Sat Feb 6th at Green Dolphin
along with He Say She Say, Willy Joy, BBU, Team Bayside High, Love Concept, Goldar, Yea Man, Hillary Rawk, Derek Specs, Silver Wrapper, Kingtello & more
Saturday, February 6, 2010 at 9:00pm
Green Dolphin Street
2200 N Ashland
There are also two raves happening the day before Valentines day I'll be at...

F*CK L*VE TOO featuring OCELOT (UK)

If glow sticks and E are more your thing than I would suggest...

LOVE EVERLASTING

Ehh, glow sticks and E are definitely *not* my thing, but this has taken a hilarious turn. I kind of didn't even know raves still existed.
And some how Daniel's offer to host a dance party was missed. Good offer Daniel. ;-) do you really want drunk bikers? :-) hehehhee
I did miss that!

Daniel, I don't know you well (yet) but that is a good offer. A reallllly good offer. How long do you have this building to yourself?

Gabe said:
And some how Daniel's offer to host a dance party was missed. Good offer Daniel. ;-) do you really want drunk bikers? :-) hehehhee
Dance party at Dan Brown's place, coming soon.

Michelle Green said:
I did miss that!

Daniel, I don't know you well (yet) but that is a good offer. A reallllly good offer. How long do you have this building to yourself?

Gabe said:
seriously - I do not mind. We had a Euchre night last month and it was a success
(no one arrested, I slept in my own bed, and nothing was lost or stolen ! no broken
pint glasses either ! (there was a lot of dog humping going on however....whatever)

I have it all to myself...and then a cool bike friend moves in very soon (but he will be the MC of
all events at this apartment for quite some time).

DB

p.s. Bailey can be the head bouncer. And Robbie too.

even chopper carl is invited !

Bailey Gene Newbrey said:
Dance party at Dan Brown's place, coming soon.

Michelle Green said:
I did miss that!

Gabe said:
Can I do the Charleston while Yellow Jello does the chicken dance?
oh boy just had some raver flashbacks here at work!
me too jen!!!

jen said:
oh boy just had some raver flashbacks here at work!
Hello ! Dance dance yeah ! I'll toss an idea onto the pile : the great new place
on W Belmont, Latebar. Those familiar with the excellent 'Planet Earth'
nights [ Neo, prior to that; Club 950 ] - - - DJ Dave Roberts has opened this
new club . . . and every Saturday night = Planet Earth ! [ the mirrored ball
spins while the New Wave tunes play ! ! ]

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service