The Chainlink

I *need* a dance party. I have heard the Hide Out at midnight on Saturdays is a good place for this.  Would anybody be interested in going next weekend? Ride, dance, ride some more.

Seriously. Dance. Please. Or come and just watch? I'm trying to gauge interest before I actually make an event page...

Views: 136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

H3N3 said:
In trying to tidy the attic earlier I can across a 12" disco ball I never got around to installing on my sound trailer. You're welcome to borrow it!
hee hee
Probably not what you're looking for but have you heard of Dance Dance Party Party?
Guys, I really like where this is going.

And I have heard of DDPP and have strongly considered checking it out. Are you a participant, Megan?
I've never gone... but I love the idea of it. I think I'd have to find a BritPop night somewhere to tempt me to get on a dancefloor.
Exactly, Aaron! Blur > Oasis. I'm more of a Pulp fan myself.
one of my favorite songs!!! always get me on the dance floor with that!

Aaron Bussey said:

More my style - I dont dance unless the 808 is bumpin my booty off

Detroit What!
http://www.myspace.com/windycitysoulclub
next night this friday empty bottle

MEganK said:
I've never gone... but I love the idea of it. I think I'd have to find a BritPop night somewhere to tempt me to get on a dancefloor.
Oh. wow.

jen said:
http://www.myspace.com/windycitysoulclub
next night this friday empty bottle

MEganK said:

This weekend there is only one place to be if you're going to be shakin' yo' shit.
FREE WITH RSVP

EBONY BONES :: Sat Feb 6th at Green Dolphin
along with He Say She Say, Willy Joy, BBU, Team Bayside High, Love Concept, Goldar, Yea Man, Hillary Rawk, Derek Specs, Silver Wrapper, Kingtello & more
Saturday, February 6, 2010 at 9:00pm
Green Dolphin Street
2200 N Ashland

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service