The Chainlink

Nice first ride in the COLD.

Views: 138510

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I rode today.  No wind = perfect.  Really didn't even need the handwarmers that I used.

Today was a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious ride!

The "Mary Poppins Effect?"

Lisa Curcio 4.1mi said:

I look just like her, don't I?  I think I was singing, though, which is actually kind of scary.

Look at Gene's last photo--that is a picture of how beautiful it was to ride even though I was not on the LFP.

Kevin C said:

Lisa Curcio 4.1mi said:

Oh. I rode today. The parks along California from Montrose to Addison were beautiful as well. After a couple days of challenging winds and overcast, calm winds and sunshine make everything look better.

Lisa Curcio 4.1mi said:

I look just like her, don't I?  I think I was singing, though, which is actually kind of scary.

Look at Gene's last photo--that is a picture of how beautiful it was to ride even though I was not on the LFP.

Kevin C said:

Lisa Curcio 4.1mi said:

Gorgeous morning today! Traffic on south Elston was bumper to bumper the whole way in. Read on DNA that graffiti cleanup on the Kennedy backed up traffic. Closed 2 lanes during rush hour traffic. Sounds like a really dumb idea instead of waiting until rush hour was over but a coworker informed me that it was huge covering the entire sign and gang related. 

I was overdressed this morning, even though I wore less than I had on Tuesday.  It's a balmy 35 out there!

This was probably the balmiest morning commute in 2 weeks. I was surprised by how few cyclists I saw on LFP on the way in.

Even though I switched to a poly base layer from wool, I was still sweating like it was a summer morning.

yaj 7.4 said:

I was overdressed this morning, even though I wore less than I had on Tuesday.  It's a balmy 35 out there!

This morning's commute was beautiful!  Completely worth it, even if the evening commute turns out to be a wet one.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service