Nice first ride in the COLD.

Views: 138964

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not too soggy this morning. Got out early enough to see a few others on Clark Street.

Agreed, and to be a little greedy, I look forward to 37 degrees and sunny.  Quite wet going home last night.

Andy Moss 9.5 said:

I really like 37 degrees. 

I like 27 degrees and sunny!

It never ceases to amaze me that once I have time to (ahem) acclimate, 27 and sunny is indeed a perfect temperature.

Lisa Curcio 4.1mi said:

I like 27 degrees and sunny!

What never ceases to amaze me is how, even though the Weather Channel app says the wind is coming from the northwest, once I hit the Lakefront Path, it always seems to be a head-wind from the south!

Nançois 8.5 said:

What never ceases to amaze me is how, even though the Weather Channel app says the wind is coming from the northwest, once I hit the Lakefront Path, it always seems to be a head-wind from the south!

Forget the WC app. This morning I was toodling along southbound on LFT thinking I must have been pedaling into a headwind. Got to the south end of Belmont harbor, and the darn flags were pointed straight south. I should have been flying along like I was yesterday. I guess my legs are tired. :-(

Today's morning frost was one of the most unique-looking frosts I have ever seen in my life. Nature: you are Artistic !

Another successful and enjoyable Amlings Toy Ride attended by several Chainlinkers.  Temperature was great, wind died down from early this morning, and we had just a little snow to make it feel like Christmas. The Marines (who all look like they are in eighth grade :-)) picked up over 1500 toys at Mystic Celt.  Put it on your calendar for next year:  December 11, 2015

It was a great ride. It was nice seeing you, Josh, and a bunch of other people I see around regularly but don't know personally. Special thanks to the guy nice enough to bring several loaves of banana bread, it was tasty and went well with the coffee.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service