The Chainlink

Nice first ride in the COLD.

Views: 138555

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I feel obligated now to find a reason to go out today... I hear steak n' shake has a "happy hour" :D
i put 255 miles on the bike so far in 2011
I did the easy part this morning, and it was, well, easy...

Coming in to work was no problem.  We'll see what PM brings . . .

Agreed.  I might be purple lining it down to the Snow Ride.

in it to win it said:

Coming in to work was no problem.  We'll see what PM brings . . .

My office just cancelled work for tomorrow! YAY! And we don't even work for the city. 

Serge Lubomudrov said:
I hope the blizzard will turn blizzardy enough tonight to justify my CTA ride to work! :)
I'm a little nervous about the ride home. I, myself, am ready for it but I'm a little nervous about the drivers attempting to get home...
Good news is drivers will be driving slowly.  You will probably see better than them, so give lots of leeway.

Kurt Barclay said:
I'm a little nervous about the ride home. I, myself, am ready for it but I'm a little nervous about the drivers attempting to get home...
That's what I'm hoping for!

in it to win it said:
Good news is drivers will be driving slowly.  You will probably see better than them, so give lots of leeway.

Kurt Barclay said:

Having fenders definitely helped, but very easy one this morning.

Looking forward to later.

Every time I look out the window and see no snow I get more pissed that I didn't ride today; my first missed day this winter.  It better be blizzarding by the time I leave.

Serge Lubomudrov said:
I hope the blizzard will turn blizzardy enough tonight to justify my CTA ride to work! :)

Snow has begun, right on schedual.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service