The Chainlink

Nice first ride in the COLD.

Views: 138510

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dang nabbit. Wore too many layers this am!!!

You'll probably be glad you have them this evening... I was a bit overdressed this morning as well because I was dressing for the evening commute.

I did not, but I will be riding home! Have to pick up my bike from the shop. 

Nice!

Michelle said:

I did not, but I will be riding home! Have to pick up my bike from the shop. 

I rode today. Not to jinx it, but I'm hoping the forecast for snow tonight pans out. :-)

I'd rather have snow than rain any night.

Biking has its advantages.  I wouldn't have run across the Doughnut Vault's van this morning, for example.

I'll never understand that.

Tricolor said:

but rain doesn't put me at risk of wiping out in front of cars that may not be able to stop.  i can always dry off.

rwein5 said:

+1 to snow > rain. 

Rain soaks you through while snow just bounces off.

That is my favorite part of riding in the city.  Seeing all the cool shit that the city brings to bear.

Tricolor said:

Biking has its advantages.  I wouldn't have run across the Doughnut Vault's van this morning, for example.

Nice mild day for riding today.

Happy for the rain, as I put about 115 bulbs in the ground yesterday but was too tired to cover the holes with something to confuse the squirrels.

Forget the rain/snow.  If my 2 block walk in the loop is any indication, its the wind that's the real challenge today.  Hope the snow doesn't start sticking or icing over before I ride home around 10:30p

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service