The Chainlink

Nice first ride in the COLD.

Views: 138525

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Back on the bike after a week off (tattoo work, screwy schedule, bike getting tuned and cleaned), right into a nice headwind for about half my ride.  Feels good though!

Also kind of strange to have the sun come up again early in my ride after a couple of weeks of locking up in the dark.

Loooooooooove riding in this weather.

Those are luminous!

Gene Tenner said:

So when is your coffee table book coming out. Love the pics.

Lisa Curcio 4.1 mi said:

Those are luminous!

Gene Tenner said:

Thanks, Lisa. Their luninosity comes from the hours each morning that I spend setting up lights for just the right shot. Davo, the coffee table book will come out as soon as I get a coffee table myself; living in a dumpster can make for some tough furniture choices.

Back to shorts and t-shirt today. Refreshing. Seeing lots of differences in clothing choices in this weather. I was puzzled by the guy in fleece jacket and fleece balaclava today.

So beautiful this morning. Colorful leaves above and below. Wish I was able to slow down and enjoy it a bit more.

Don't you wonder what that person will wear when it gets cold?

JeffB (7+ miles) said:

Back to shorts and t-shirt today. Refreshing. Seeing lots of differences in clothing choices in this weather. I was puzzled by the guy in fleece jacket and fleece balaclava today.

I met this guy last night on my way home on the LFP. While I rode by, he was just getting into a recycling garbage can.

no

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service