Nice first ride in the COLD.

Views: 138964

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No need to state the obvious for this week; but I will . . .

Dress appropriately and bike safely. 

Check weather constantly as the weather gods change their whim frequently.

All this hub-bub may be no issue or may make for some very interesting riding.

One good thing about working for a company who has an excellent safety record: I was told to work from home Tuesday and Wednesday. 

Poor me....

I definitely rode today and it was very nice, almost too warm, but tomorrow is dependent on all the hub-bub about a blizzard. I can deal with blinding snow, but I refuse to ride in in winds over 20-25mph as the last time I did that I literally was pushed sideways into traffic which made for a not-so-pleasant experience. Please be safe out there everyone!
if we get the snow they are suggesting (and im hoping for) and many of us ride in the blizzard...pictures.  need pictures...or it didnt happen
I feel obligated now to find a reason to go out today... I hear steak n' shake has a "happy hour" :D
i put 255 miles on the bike so far in 2011
I did the easy part this morning, and it was, well, easy...

Coming in to work was no problem.  We'll see what PM brings . . .

Agreed.  I might be purple lining it down to the Snow Ride.

in it to win it said:

Coming in to work was no problem.  We'll see what PM brings . . .

My office just cancelled work for tomorrow! YAY! And we don't even work for the city. 

Serge Lubomudrov said:
I hope the blizzard will turn blizzardy enough tonight to justify my CTA ride to work! :)
I'm a little nervous about the ride home. I, myself, am ready for it but I'm a little nervous about the drivers attempting to get home...
Good news is drivers will be driving slowly.  You will probably see better than them, so give lots of leeway.

Kurt Barclay said:
I'm a little nervous about the ride home. I, myself, am ready for it but I'm a little nervous about the drivers attempting to get home...

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service