The Chainlink

Nice first ride in the COLD.

Views: 138525

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For more bike ride photos from today, click here.

Thanks, Gene! ;-)  And look at that--a sailboat coming into the harbor.  Won't be long now.

I did ride, today, to the Newberry Library where I was taking a class this afternoon.  I checked the map ahead of time to see where there might be bike racks.  The map showed one on Clark about the midpoint of Washington Park.  Took me a couple of minutes to find it.  It is one of the parking meters left behind as a "courtesy to bicyclists"!  Good thing since there are no other racks for a couple of blocks.

On the other hand, it appears that the Newberry is friendly to cycling employees--it seemed that they had inside storage for their bikes.

Gene Tenner said:

For more bike ride photos from today, click here.

Awesome! Finally!

Very rough headwinds on LFT early this morning if you were southbound.  A breeze going the other way though!

For a few more bike commute photos from today, click here.

I did, and I'm going to the driving range after work.

I rode today! 20 good miles
Attachments:

Nice yesterday and today.  No hat, no gloves...

I had forgotten what it felt like to ride without a jacket and gloves...

in it to win it 8.0 mi said:

Nice yesterday and today.  No hat, no gloves...

Yeah it was pretty awesome. Especially after all that rain last week and the cold before that. This morning, riding to work with a tail wind! and no jacket and a trouser leg rolled up! It was a sheer delight!

It was a splendid morning for a ride--again too bad to have to go to work!  And I almost wasn't overdressed.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service