The Chainlink

Nice first ride in the COLD.

Views: 138532

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ann and I were not out on our bikes for very long, Lisa, but it was breathtaking. I am hoping for one more week.

Lisa Curcio said:

I cannot remember the last time we had such a long and colorful fall!  I managed to get out for a few miles along the lake yesterday morning, and it was just like your photos! ;-)

For more bike commute photos from today, click here.

These are lovely. Thanks for sharing.

Gene Tenner said:

For more bike commute photos from today, click here.

Particularly like 2147, 2186 and 2187

For more bike ride photos from today's most glorious commute, click here.

Yowza! Gorgeous.

No pictures to show for it (too dark, no stopping), but I did ride the LFP to work with two other colleagues.  One of them said, "you get the prize for the squeakiest bike."  I hadn't ridden my normal Trek commuter in a few weeks, and while the chain was recently lubed, I'm riding a new set of old wheels, so I suspect the hubs need to be serviced.  Kind of embarrassing given all the time I spend in my basement bike workshop...

We are going to miss that light, aren't we?  Even my side streets were luminous today.

Anne Alt said:

Yowza! Gorgeous.

And then the rain came. For more bike ride photos from tonight, click here.

As always, all great photos, but I really like those clouds over the lake.

I guess I am over summer, because I am looking forward to cooler riding weather tomorrow and not having dilemmas about what to wear.

Thanks, Lisa. I was fascinated by this big bank of red clouds that came rolling in from west. I should have been a little more thoughtful about the rain they were carrying. But, 'twas fun anyhow, once I donned my rain jacket.

Lisa Curcio said:

As always, all great photos, but I really like those clouds over the lake.

I guess I am over summer, because I am looking forward to cooler riding weather tomorrow and not having dilemmas about what to wear.

For more bike commute photos from a gorgeous day, click here.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service