The Chainlink

Nice first ride in the COLD.

Views: 138532

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great shot, Moc.

Steel, that's bad form all around. I would never, ever suck wheel without asking first. Unless it's a...uh...pretty lady. ;)

this one resembles to on of the lions in front of Art Inst. :)

Gene Tenner said:

Hi Melanie, I am the guy w/ spare tube :)  Were you folks able to find the culprit, was it glass shard ?

Melanie K said:

I rode and even got to be a semi-good Samaritan to someone who had a flat and had nothing to fix it with. Of course, my pump broke, and I had to flag down 2 other cyclists to enlist their aid. Overall, I  felt good about it, and the ride was really nice today as the weather has been so great. Happy to see all the people on the path, and that they were prepared for flats, too LOL

Thank you so much! You were awesome. Turns out the poor fellow had a bunch of broken beer bottle glass in his tire, much more than my lowly patch kit could fix. Thank you again!

ilter said:

Hi Melanie, I am the guy w/ spare tube :)  Were you folks able to find the culprit, was it glass shard ?

Melanie K said:

I rode and even got to be a semi-good Samaritan to someone who had a flat and had nothing to fix it with. Of course, my pump broke, and I had to flag down 2 other cyclists to enlist their aid. Overall, I  felt good about it, and the ride was really nice today as the weather has been so great. Happy to see all the people on the path, and that they were prepared for flats, too LOL

Where did you order yours from?

I'm getting mine from Heaven on Seven.

Chris C said:

The good news: ordered my King Cake.

Brant Miller will air one of these photos of mine on the NBC Channel 5 10:00 News tonight during the weather segment (usually around 10:18). 'Twill also be in the Sun Times on Sunday on the weather page.

Gene Tenner said:

Thank you,

Eyewear-mirror, 

for without you I never would have noticed the huge deep orange sun setting behind me where 19th street meets the horizon.

PO

Gene, terrific your shots are getting additional exposure.  

More Caribbean of the Midwest going on this morning, LFP.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service