Nice first ride in the COLD.

Views: 138950

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For more bike commute photos from today, click here.

IMHO a particularly good group today.  It was still pretty gloomy when I rode in today, but loved that tailwind!

Gene Tenner said:

I have learned to take what I am given and was given a colorfully textured sky, water on the ground and everything was washed so well that the colors held their own regardless of the gloom. 'Tis hard to find a bad day when I am on a bike.

Lisa Curcio said:

IMHO a particularly good group today.  It was still pretty gloomy when I rode in today, but loved that tailwind!

Gene Tenner said:

First day I rode in long pants in a couple of months.

Serge Lubomudrov said:

Autumn is near. You can feel it in the air today.

And, though it was to work, my ride this morning was simply great.

I love autumn, but let's not rush it.  We still have Air and Water Show and Jazz Festival left in the summer.  And Winter comes right behind autumn!

Serge Lubomudrov said:

Autumn is near. You can feel it in the air today.

For more bike ride photos from today,click here.

The spray coming up in the rip rap looking like ice, the webs in the plants, the bee--a really great group of photos. 

I got out for a bit from Belmont up to Hollywood to Fullerton back to Belmont.  What a really wonderful day.   And no long pants!

'Tis always an adventure; you never know what you are going to stumble upon. Plus, I am alergic to bee stings which makes it all the more interesting to catch one of those little buggers and escape.

Lisa Curcio said:

The spray coming up in the rip rap looking like ice, the webs in the plants, the bee--a really great group of photos. 

I got out for a bit from Belmont up to Hollywood to Fullerton back to Belmont.  What a really wonderful day.   And no long pants!

this morning may have been the work weather ive rode in all summer!

Heck yeah. I almost regret bringing my rain jacket with me.

igz said:

this morning may have been the work weather ive rode in all summer!

I love riding in a slow drizzling rain.  Very refreshing.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service