The Chainlink

Gorgeous sunrise on LFP today.  So glad Spring is only a few days away!!!

Views: 793

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

division, damen, grand, western, grand, damen, north, clyborn, franklin, grand, illinois, LFT, northerly island, LFT to 31st, LFT to Belmont, back to grand, hubbard, milwaukee, north (santullo's) damen, grand, western...
you are aware there is a 'last reply' button, right?

in it to win it said:

A.  Too many pages to flip through on the old thread.

B.  I wanted to dedicate the old thread to the hard-core Winter folks!

C.  Riding to work and home every day is redundant.  I love it!

hahahaha!

Don't most people keep up with threads via email notification anyhow? -well, except for pictures :(

Not knowing the last reply button was there would be brutal!

notoriousDUG said:

in it to win it said:

I've made peace with this thread, but can the subject at least be changed to "I rode my bike on a spring day, whoop-dee-frakkin'-doo"?
I rode this winter so I'm better than you!
i admit i only realised the 'last reply' button at the beginning of the winter. my life was transformed

James Baum said:

hahahaha!

Don't most people keep up with threads via email notification anyhow? -well, except for pictures :(

Not knowing the last reply button was there would be brutal!

notoriousDUG said:

in it to win it said:

OK guys-- time to move on.  This is the "I rode my bike to work despite it being 60 degrees and sunny" thread. Deal with it.
Was it really 60 degrees?  I was a bit cool today and had a cough when I got home.  60 is still too cold for my taste. I can't wait until it actually warms up.

A response - part 2.

You can easily go to the last page, hence, no flipping.  And how does one "flip" through an internet board? :)

Duppie said:

A. You are contradicting yourself here

B. Right. Because spring-summer-fall riders are spineless pansies who don't deserve to hang out in the same thread as the hard-core winter folks. Gawd forbid we act like an inviting community that welcomes All kinds of riders

C. What Tank said.

in it to win it said:

According to weather.com it got up to 61.  Not sure where they read the temp though.  Warmest since November I think.

James Baum said:
Was it really 60 degrees?  I was a bit cool today and had a cough when I got home.  60 is still too cold for my taste. I can't wait until it actually warms up.
It was amazing out there today!
I noticed it was much busier on the lake path today. I actually clipped a pit bull today because his owner did not have him on a tight leash and he jutted in front of my bike as I passed them. Scare me to death.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service