Hi biking community,

I am hoping you can help us support a great local non-profit by filling out this 10 minute survey.  The survey is for Climate Cycle (http://www.climatecycle.com),  a Chicago based 501C3 non-profit organization dedicated to inspiring students to green our world. Over the past three yearsClimate Cycle has installed solar panels in nine schools with four more in the pipeline, as well as initiated sixteen green schools projects including biking clubs and school gardens.   Here's where you come in.  Climate Cycle's primary fundraising event is an annual bike ride.  In an effort to improve upon the 2-day ride, they would like to get input from people like you, who love cycling.  Would you take 10 minutes to help them?  

Thank you very much and have a wonderful Thanks Giving break!

Valva

Views: 107

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This question was a struggle for me. I mean, I ruled out the last choice, but really I bike for all three of the other options, and a fourth which was left out: utility. I do most of my errands/shopping etc by bike.

What is your primary reason for biking?
- Leisure/fun
- Exercise/stay fit
- Commute
- I do not cycle

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out the survey and for such valuable suggestions. Any insight or thought you may have would be of great value for us, so please do not hesitate to share it!!

Thanks again!

Tony, you are right! Now that you say that I realized we have left one critical answer. Since the survey is already sent we cannot make changes but we would take that into account in the responses. Thanks again for the feedback!

Tony Adams said:

This question was a struggle for me. I mean, I ruled out the last choice, but really I bike for all three of the other options, and a fourth which was left out: utility. I do most of my errands/shopping etc by bike.

What is your primary reason for biking?
- Leisure/fun
- Exercise/stay fit
- Commute
- I do not cycle

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service