The Chainlink

My wife entered me in a contest to get a $250 makeover from Road Holland, and lo and behold, I made it to the finals.

Help me out voting for me by going to http://roadholland.com/blogs/news and voting for "Meow I've been bad"

Update: Thanks for all the votes so far, I am doing very well. it appears that you can vote daily across all you devices. So keep on clicking!

As my way of saying thanks, If I win, I will give everyone that voted  a signed copy of that photo! Of course, only if you want it. I don't want the idea of getting a picture from me to keep you from voting for me!

Thanks!

Views: 2351

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He seems to have given up again? Either that, or he and his D&D brothers are taking a pencil sharpening break.

Well it's certainly getting more difficult to move the pile. I shudder to think how many total votes have been cast.

He has been moving downward for the last half hour. I think their pencil sharpener may be broken...

My best guess would be approx 35,000 votes, of which approx 19,000 were for my entry.

I think that shows what a great community the Chainlink is!

Kevin C said:

[...] I shudder to think how many total votes have been cast.

wow.....  

Duppie said:

My best guess would be approx 35,000 votes, of which approx 19,000 were for my entry.

I think that shows what a great community the Chainlink is!

Kevin C said:

[...] I shudder to think how many total votes have been cast.

Well, look at the magic words that just appeared on top of the poll :

Thanks for voting early and often, you all. Special thanks to Level 15 Wizards Kevin C. and J.A.W. who really made all the difference by letting me and everyone else in on the tricks of the trade and helping me fend off the 80s Glasses Guy and his horde of D&D players

Question:

I haven't had spoke cards in a while. What is a good size for a spoke card?

Aren't we all the best?

Duppie said:

Well, look at the magic words that just appeared on top of the poll :

Thanks for voting early and often, you all. Special thanks to Level 15 Wizards Kevin C. and J.A.W. who really made all the difference by letting me and everyone else in on the tricks of the trade and helping me fend off the 80s Glasses Guy and his horde of D&D players

Question:

I haven't had spoke cards in a while. What is a good size for a spoke card?

Awesome!! Chicago voting at it's best ;)

I note with sadness that the polling is closed, and my voting addiction has come to an end. I hope my withdrawls will be mild. Yet, I am happy for our Duppie winner.

Did you vote in the primary yet?  One last chance until November?

Gene Tenner said:

I note with sadness that the polling is closed, and my voting addiction has come to an end. I hope my withdrawls will be mild. Yet, I am happy for our Duppie winner.

I proudly exercised my constitutional right and early-voted two weeks ago, Lisa, and as always thanked the voting judges for being there to assist me.

Lisa Curcio 4.1 mi said:

Did you vote in the primary yet?  One last chance until November?

I just shared another contest, although it's not for a Chicagoian, it's for a site in Pittsburgh. 

We should start a "daily addiction to voting section" with a list contests that need votes from bike orgs and Chainlinkers:))

Gene Tenner said:

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service