The Chainlink

My wife entered me in a contest to get a $250 makeover from Road Holland, and lo and behold, I made it to the finals.

Help me out voting for me by going to http://roadholland.com/blogs/news and voting for "Meow I've been bad"

Update: Thanks for all the votes so far, I am doing very well. it appears that you can vote daily across all you devices. So keep on clicking!

As my way of saying thanks, If I win, I will give everyone that voted  a signed copy of that photo! Of course, only if you want it. I don't want the idea of getting a picture from me to keep you from voting for me!

Thanks!

Views: 2353

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Meow      48.54%

80's Guy 26.29%

48.55 Still going strong ;)

49.04 after my second vote of the day.

Alrighty then. You're over 50.0%. It looked like someone else was starting as I was finishing. I'm going to want one of those special edition spoke cards.

That would have been me. Thanks for voting!

Kevin C said:

Alrighty then. You're over 50.0%. It looked like someone else was starting as I was finishing. I'm going to want one of those special edition spoke cards.

Current standing:

(Yes, that is twice the votes of 80s Glasses Guy.)

Thank you all for voting!

You'd best be getting them spokes cards ready :)

Don't jinx him (or in Yiddish it's called a Kinehora

J.A.W. said:

You'd best be getting them spokes cards ready :)

With my latest vote:

49.54% -- 26.49%

You're back under 50%

Dragon Boy must be whipping up his base.  If he enlists gamer fanboi sites to his cause, we're doomed.  Those guys have lots of spare time.

There must be a way to build an automatic bot that clicks Duppie's entry a dozen times per second....

Out of curiosity, who's been voting "Chicago style" in the last hour? I moved u a whole percent point again.

Thanks for voting!

Yep, been busy this morning.

Duppie said:

Out of curiosity, who's been voting "Chicago style" in the last hour? I moved u a whole percent point again.

Thanks for voting!

I'm done now.

Duppie said:

Thanks for voting!

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service