The Chainlink

My wife entered me in a contest to get a $250 makeover from Road Holland, and lo and behold, I made it to the finals.

Help me out voting for me by going to http://roadholland.com/blogs/news and voting for "Meow I've been bad"

Update: Thanks for all the votes so far, I am doing very well. it appears that you can vote daily across all you devices. So keep on clicking!

As my way of saying thanks, If I win, I will give everyone that voted  a signed copy of that photo! Of course, only if you want it. I don't want the idea of getting a picture from me to keep you from voting for me!

Thanks!

Views: 2351

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your welcome. ;-)

Thunder Snow said:

And Duppie's in the lead!  Keep voting everyone!!

voted again just for good measure ;)
and you are still in the lead ;)

Duppie still leading but 80s Eye Glasses is closing the gap! Vote!

Just cast my vote - still leading by a hair!

Remember, you can vote repeatedly on Firefox, if:

• Go to tools > Options > Privacy > History. Select "Custom History" and then uncheck "Accept cookies from sites"
  • Open an InPrivate Browsing window

You vote and refresh the page (Ctrl-R is even faster than moving the mouse)

You should be able to get 8-10 votes per minute.

I tried it on IE, but that did not appear to work.

37.05% now :)
Good luck!!!!

42.06 now! 
and another vote ;) GL!!!

Thanks all for voting. Keep those votes coming. 80s Glasses is still within reach of first place.

I have been rounding up the votes all weekend: Driving voters to the polls; glad-handing them and making empty promises like only a skilled politician can.

Of course if I was a real Democratic party hack, I had 80s Glasses thrown of the ballot before voting even started. “Your Honor. His socks do not qualify as ugly. He needs to be removed from the ballot.”

Am I the only one who thinks it's going to take pretty close to 50.1% to win?

Duppie said:

Thanks all for voting. Keep those votes coming. 80s Glasses is still within reach of first place.

i just voted and Duppie is WAY out in front. he needs to be tested for sure if he wins !!!!

go Frank !

Are you saying you only voted ONCE? Slacker! This is Cook County! 

dan brown said:

i just voted and Duppie is WAY out in front. he needs to be tested for sure if he wins !!!!

go Frank !

He's got a command lead as of now.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service