The Chainlink

My wife entered me in a contest to get a $250 makeover from Road Holland, and lo and behold, I made it to the finals.

Help me out voting for me by going to http://roadholland.com/blogs/news and voting for "Meow I've been bad"

Update: Thanks for all the votes so far, I am doing very well. it appears that you can vote daily across all you devices. So keep on clicking!

As my way of saying thanks, If I win, I will give everyone that voted  a signed copy of that photo! Of course, only if you want it. I don't want the idea of getting a picture from me to keep you from voting for me!

Thanks!

Views: 2351

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am trying to figure out why you are above Aeroshoes if you have 9.5% and he (or she) has 9.11%....

Julie Hochstadter said:

Probably because 9.5 is more than 9.11. :-)  

Julie Hochstadter said:

I am trying to figure out why you are above Aeroshoes if you have 9.5% and he (or she) has 9.11%....

Julie Hochstadter said:

I voted for you.. but secretly wanted to vote for my brother of salacity, Banana Chamois.

Look at it this way:

9.50 > 9.11. Not 9.05 vs 9.11.

Julie Hochstadter said:

In any case, it's at 11.15 % now and climbing.

12.31% with a bullet! I feel a bit disingenuous knowing that there are candidates with much worse outfits.

Don't feel disingenous, Kevin.  The two above him are the first one and the last one, proving that first position and last position are the best places to be on a ballot.

Almost as good as having an Irish surname on a judicial retention ballot.

Lisa Curcio 4.1 mi said:

Don't feel disingenous, Kevin.  The two above him are the first one and the last one, proving that first position and last position are the best places to be on a ballot.

oh my gosh. I didn't just write that on a public forum :))

Lisa Curcio 4.1 mi said:

Probably because 9.5 is more than 9.11. :-)  

Julie Hochstadter said:

13.8%. Everyone call your mom and dad and get them to vote.  This is serious. We *must* blow 1st and last place out of the water. Duppie needs a makeover, or at least his wife thinks so, and that's just as important.

added.02% since I last posted.  Someone must have called their mom. Good.

Got my votes.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service