The Chainlink

I picked and pulled from multiple sources and scoured the world wide web to compile the most complete list of supported Midwest century rides.  By all means, if you know of a ride that is not listed, let me know.  I will continue to update the list.

http://www.greatlakesadventureproject.com

Also, do you mind giving some love to the Great Lakes Adventure Project Facebook page.  Shameless, I know!

Tommy

Views: 255

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In Michigan on the Lower Peninsula there are KalTour, OneHelluva Ride, Ride Around Torch, Paw Paw Harvest Festival, Leelanau Harvest festival, Holland Hundred, Michigan Mountain Mayhem the Grand Fondo and probably several others.  These are all supported rides with century and metric century options.

Marc

Marc,

Thanks for the additional rides.  I supplemented the list with the KalTour, OneHelluva Ride Michigan Mayhem rides and the Leelanau Harvest ride.  As for the Holland Hundred and Ride Around Torch, those were already on the calendar cause I am thinking of driving up from Chicago to make a weekend out of them.

Thanks again and keep 'em coming.

T

Anybody riding Biking with Beanzie century this weekend?  For those of you that have done it before, any comments on the ride (i.e. is it well-marked)?

Anyone doing the Tri state?

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service