The Chainlink

Join us for a Full Moon ghost hunting bike ride!

Meeting at Manny's Deli at 6:30 PM.

Event is here:  http://www.thechainlink.org/events/paranormal-research-ride

Views: 184

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I REALLY want to do a haunted house walk on my street....

I LOVE your idea Jami! Is Lisa C doing something on a South Side ride coming up?
Actually, October 22nd would be an even better date for the ride, but that's the full moon ride...which would be a surpurb tie in. I think I'll contact Dana and see what he thinks.
Fitting-- "spirits" figure prominently in most full moon rides from what I hear . . .

jamimaria said:
Actually, October 22nd would be an even better date for the ride, but that's the full moon ride...which would be a surpurb tie in. I think I'll contact Dana and see what he thinks.
I have a book of Illinois ghost stories that I forgot to bring on a trip last year.
heh, wasn't that the corn maze ride last year where you got scared enough as it was?

Tank-Ridin' Ryan said:
I have a book of Illinois ghost stories that I forgot to bring on a trip last year.
I think so. (what the hell was up with people just standing completely still in the maze?)

jamimaria said:
heh, wasn't that the corn maze ride last year where you got scared enough as it was?

Tank-Ridin' Ryan said:
And don't forget the animal growling in the woods overnight.

Tank-Ridin' Ryan said:
I think so. (what the hell was up with people just standing completely still in the maze?)

jamimaria said:

Tank-Ridin' Ryan said:
I can't believe none of you heard that! Greg and I were FREAKED OUT! Now I'm going to have a nightmare about that tonight. Thanks.

jamimaria said:
And don't forget the animal growling in the woods overnight.
Tank-Ridin' Ryan said:

jamimaria said:

Tank-Ridin' Ryan said:
Seems like fun but it's too bad ghosts don't exist.
What???! Next you'll be telling me that vampires and zombies and werewolves are fake too. And what about the Easter Bunny and Santa?

Minh said:
Whatever! Ur a party pooper!! Boo

Minh said:
I believe those are fake too :) Didn't mean to sound like a dick before.

jamimaria said:
What???! Next you'll be telling me that vampires and zombies and werewolves are fake too. And what about the Easter Bunny and Santa?

Minh said:

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service