The Chainlink

thought about creating a bike ride maybe end of the month thing for gays and lesbians. would anyone be interested in something like this. maybe meet at a bar get drunk than go ride. something like the fucking bike clubs does but for gays :)

Views: 1395

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love Sarah D.  and not just cause she won Bike To Work Week a few years back!

Peter Equality McDowell said:

yes! Funny, I am referenced by my friend Sarah D. below!

Hey Ry,

I'm totally Stoked! I think the Belmont Rocks is the best place for meeting.

Or a park somewhere, or even the parking lot across Wrigley @ that shit food resturant...McDonlds.
So long as it's not a night game.
ryan said:

Straight pride ride lol. SO from a few Feed backs sounds like maybe this gets the green light. Just need to pick a meeting

I haven't kept up for the last few decades, but at one point the Belmont Rocks was well known to be "the best place for meeting..."

Joey, unfortunately Ryan quietly deleted this event about two days before it was supposed to happen and kind of disappeared...

joey Luna said:

Hey Ry,

I'm totally Stoked! I think the Belmont Rocks is the best place for meeting.

Or a park somewhere, or even the parking lot across Wrigley @ that shit food resturant...McDonlds.
So long as it's not a night game.
ryan said:

Straight pride ride lol. SO from a few Feed backs sounds like maybe this gets the green light. Just need to pick a meeting

Count me in!

So . . . Ryan is gone, but here we have Dave D and Joey and maybe others interested.

So what do you envision for this ride?

Well, I like the idea of bike and brunch or bike and bar. The route would have to be worked out. Ravenswood area here.

h' said:

So . . . Ryan is gone, but here we have Dave D and Joey and maybe others interested.

So what do you envision for this ride?

if this was on a monday or tuesday i could help organize

I'm very interested. Sometimes I can't get this site to work properly on my browser. Should we exchange email addresses? peter@petermcdowell.com

Best to keep it on the Chainlink! At least when organized, please post on the events page and/or create a group. (Thanks, cyclists!) Also if you're truly reaching out to the ladies, I know lots of LBTs ride in Chicago Critical Lass, so you may want to share final ride plans with that group, too. they mostly organize via facebook, but have a group here, too.

Good luck! Glad to see this might happen, and glad you're on here, Peter xoxoxo!

Hey everyone, good news! I found this old cue sheet-- no need to design a new route!

I'm late to this thread but would very much be down with meeting g/l cyclists on the far northwest side.

Some routes I'd love to have a cycle buddy with.

Let's meet for a fall-brew at Fischmann's and see what we can get going!

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service