The Chainlink

BABE HAS BEEN SOLD! Thank you everyone for the suggestions, offers, and help in selling, and thank you to Eli Rix for being courteous, responsive, and an all around awesome dude. This is why I posted it on The Chainlink!

Ride safe everyone,

Alex James

Full photo album on IMGUR

Views: 1875

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They sound great. Pm me with what you are thinking for a price. I am rather very instrested. Thanks.

I would be interested in that (Surly) Nice front rack.

Message sent! 

OLB 0.1 said:

I would be interested in that (Surly) Nice front rack.

Message?

Deet 4.5mi said:

They sound great. Pm me with what you are thinking for a price. I am rather very instrested. Thanks.

Was going to add a message to the friend request I just sent you, then I miss clicked-sorry! If you want to add me, I'll follow up with a message. 

Deet 4.5mi said:

Message?

Deet 4.5mi said:

That was a lot more complicated than necessary: OLB asked me about a front rack, I followed up with a message to him about it, then confirmed the message in this thread. So I'll stop doing that, realizing that if you're subscribed to this thread you'll get an irrelevant email. Sorry everyone, back to our usual programming. 

Alex James said:

Was going to add a message to the friend request I just sent you, then I miss clicked-sorry! If you want to add me, I'll follow up with a message. 

Deet 4.5mi said:

Message?

Deet 4.5mi said:

Hey there Alex. I'm ready to come take this for a test ride and purchase the FULL BIKE with cash. No messing around. I sent you a friend request, so you can message me once you get this. Thanks!

That tall man is me!

Lisa Curcio 4.1mi said:

Surely there must be a tall someone here who would buy and love this beautiful bike.  It hurts me to think of it being parts. :-(

Yay! Parting it out was starting to get a bit ghoulish for my tastes. Much happier to see the curated complete bike ridden as it was intended. I would have made an offer myself, but have no desire to start singing soprano.

Eli Rix said:

That tall man is me!

Lisa Curcio 4.1mi said:

Surely there must be a tall someone here who would buy and love this beautiful bike.  It hurts me to think of it being parts. :-(

No deal yet. He hasn't responded. I was just saying that I'm tall :) 

Kevin C said:

Yay! Parting it out was starting to get a bit ghoulish for my tastes. Much happier to see the curated complete bike ridden as it was intended. I would have made an offer myself, but have no desire to start singing soprano.

Eli Rix said:

That tall man is me!

Lisa Curcio 4.1mi said:

I'm sorry I couldn't reply sooner good sir, I was getting my teeth cleaned. A message has been sent!

Eli Rix said:

Hey there Alex. I'm ready to come take this for a test ride and purchase the FULL BIKE with cash. No messing around. I sent you a friend request, so you can message me once you get this. Thanks!

Excellent!  This is a steal and glad it isn't going to get broken up.  

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service