I'm looking to build up a new bike, so letting go of this one. It's awesome, but doesn't really fit with the way I ride anymore, since I'm mostly commuting from Oak Park to the loop.

2010 Trek District Carbon bike with an OCLV Black Carbon Pro geometry frame modeled after the Trek Madone series, a Gates belt drive system, and tons of upgraded components. 

The frame was made 9/2009 at the Trek factory in Waterloo, Wisconsin. It's a 56cm, but I normally ride a 53-54cm frame, and it fits me great. There is some room for adjustment for taller/longer riders. The steerer tube is still very long and could be cut, and the bars have plenty of room to go up/down. Check out the geometry info below.

Upgrades include:

• Mavic Ksyrium Elite 2010 black wheelset
  • Continental Grand Prix 24 tires (never had a flat)
  • Full Ritchey cockpit: WCS Carbon 90mm stem and WCS Carbon Evolution 40cm handlebars
  • Cane Creek SCR-5C brake levers
  • SRAM Rival brakes
  • Gates 20T rear cog (upgraded from stock 22T, for about 72 gear inches... if you can spin over 90 RPM, you can easily cruise over 20 MPH)
  • Selle Italia SLC Gel saddle

I've also added strips of 3M black reflective tape to the wheelset and crankset to enhance night time safety. These can be easily removed.

It's very light, but I don't have a scale handy. Count on around 16 pounds.

Bike has been ridden very sparingly in good weather only, and has been stored inside only. No major flaws in the Trek matte black finish, it could almost pass for new.

Price is firm at $1900. Bike is located in Oak Park, two blocks off the Oak Park blue line stop. Pedals pictured are not included.

2010 Trek District Carbon geometry (56cm size):

Head Angle: 73.5
Seat Angle: 73.6
Effective Top Tube: 55.7
Chainstay: 41.0
Bottom Bracket: 26.6
Offset: 4.0
Wheelbase: 98.3
Trail: 5.8
Standover: 75.7
Head Tube: 14.0
Frame Reach: 39.6