The Chainlink

This year's Frozen Snot Century has been scheduled for Friday, 25-February.  The ride will make the trip to Milwaukee and back in one day, using Metra to pass through the northern IL communities.

More information is available on the event page, including an RSVP contact email.

Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks like it might not be that frozen this year.

Well, that depends on when we ride.  Yes, the current scheduled date of the ride, Friday the 25th looks to be above freezing (mid-30s), but also 60% chance of rain.  The next day, Saturday, looks to be sub-freezing (mid-20s) and drier.  I'm currently considering -- along with those who have committed to this ride -- of possibly moving the ride to Saturday the 26th.  We won't make any decision until early next week when the forecast is more certain.

If anyone else is interested in riding and has not yet, visit this ride's event page and contact the email provided.

The Frozen Snot Century ride has been rescheduled for Saturday, 26-Feb.

After gathering feedback from the confirmed cyclists, and after considering the weather forecast, I've determined that it would be best to reschedule the FSC for on Saturday.  This may also allow for more participation; some interested cyclists have told me that they were not available on Friday but could do it on Saturday.

If you have not already confirmed your RSVP for the ride, you may do so by emailing the email address posted on the event page.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service